Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Optional: Chopped tomatoes, sliced celery, shredded lettuce, sliced green onions, minced fresh cilantro and additional cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine chicken, 1-3/4 cups shredded cheese, diced tomatoes and green chiles, enchilada sauce and wing sauce. In a small saucepan, heat soup, cream cheese, dressing and remaining 1/4 cup shredded cheese over low heat until cheeses are melted, 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place 1/2 cup chicken mixture off center on each tortilla. Roll up and place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, seam side down. Top with sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, until enchiladas are heated through and cheese is melted, 25-30 minutes. Sprinkle with blue cheese and additional toppings of your choice.
Nutrition Facts1 enchilada: 472 calories, 26g fat (10g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 1387mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 25g protein.
Mar 5, 2020
I made this. it was awesome. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Jan 19, 2020
I made these for the Mcgregor/Cowboy fight and my family LOVED them! I served with a nice salad and celery sticks. Very rich but on point for buffalo chicken fans.
Jan 11, 2020
Authentic enchiladas, whatever the filling, are made with corn tortillas, not flour tortillas.