Buffalo Chicken Crescent Rolls
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small saucepan, combine chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ranch dressing and wing sauce. Cook and stir over low heat until cheeses are melted, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Unroll each tube of crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Place 1 tablespoon chicken mixture in the center of each triangle; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon blue cheese. Bring corners of dough over filling and twist; pinch seams to seal (filling will not be completely enclosed). Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake until golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 175 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 372mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Apr 27, 2020
These were amazing, but since non of us like blue cheese, I substituted feta cheese. They can be a main meal with a salad. They were easy to prepare and baked up beautifully!
Mar 5, 2020
I know these were listed as an appetizer, but with only 3 of us and since it makes 16 this became the main dish. My kids liked that it was not too hot and I wished it had been hotter. But it was easy to make and I did like that.