Low-carb cauliflower Buffalo bites cook up fast in the air fryer, making them an easy snack or side dish. I serve them with a flavorful dip made with cottage cheese that's packed with protein compared to most dips. My teenagers happily eat their veggies with this recipe. —Julie Peterson, Crofton, Maryland
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 30 min.
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Buffalo wing sauce
- 1-1/2 cups 2% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Celery sticks, optional
- Preheat air fryer to 350°. In a large bowl, combine cauliflower and oil; toss to coat. In batches, arrange cauliflower in a single layer in air-fryer basket. Cook until florets are tender and edges are browned, 10-15 minutes, stirring halfway through.In a large bowl, combine buffalo sauce and melted butter. Add cauliflower; toss to coat. Transfer to a serving platter. In a small bowl, combine dip ingredients. Serve with cauliflower and, if desired, celery sticks.