Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 1 package brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size)
- 11 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Spread over brownies. In a small bowl, whisk milk and dry pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes; spread over the cream cheese layer. Spread with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with pecans. Chill until serving.
Apr 23, 2020
A great addition to a boxed brownie mix! Kids loved it!
May 6, 2017
Good, but next time I would make 2 boxes of pudding.
Apr 2, 2015
my favorite brownie to make - eating it right now - yum
Apr 24, 2014
I don't often post a review, but my husband (who is very picky and doesn't often rave over something) and I think this is one of our top new favorite desserts! Delicious! Easy to make, and just as good the following days. I left off the nuts. And used low fat ingredients. Still delicious!
Jul 2, 2013
I made this but used vanilla pudding instead and added 3/4 cups of peanut butter to pudding. I also chopped up 5 resses cups and folded it into the top layer of whipped topping. It was a huge hit.
May 22, 2013
No comment left
Apr 20, 2013
gotta try this , it looks delicious thats for sure. but i need a couple things first
Apr 22, 2012
No comment left
Mar 23, 2012
Two thumbs up!!!
May 7, 2011
Great recipe. Will make more often. Made it exactly to instructions (did not top with nuts) and it came out great looking and great tasting.