Broccoli Salad Supreme
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 20 servings
- 10 cups broccoli florets (about 3-1/2 pounds)
- 6 cups seedless red grapes (about 3 pounds)
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1-1/3 cups slivered almonds, toasted
- In a large salad bowl, combine the broccoli, grapes, celery and onions. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Just before serving, gently stir in bacon and almonds.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 344 calories, 26g fat (4g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 268mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 4g fiber), 7g protein.
Jun 28, 2020
Great recipe! Looks great, everyone loved it! I added chunked strawberries and Fuji apples. Could also add raisins. Prep time is far longer than ten minutes, but it’s worth every stinkin’ minute!
Jun 2, 2020
No comment left
May 31, 2020
A very good easy salad.
Nov 25, 2019
Took this salad to a luncheon at church recently and it was a hit! Made just as is.
Sep 27, 2019
Love this salad. I make the full amount, it doesn't last long at my house. Great for the munchies too.
Sep 15, 2019
Delicious broccoli salad. I only made half the recipe and I left out the almonds because of a nut allergy. Sprinkled some cheddar cheese on top. Yummy. Makes a large salad if you make the whole recipe...good for a crowd.
Jul 12, 2019
This is a delicious salad. As written, it serve a lot of people. You might want to cut it in half if you aren’t serving a crowd. I used Duke's Mayonaisse, a really good option.
Jun 16, 2019
No comment left
May 3, 2019
Could you use low fat yogurt in place of mayo? I am not a fan of mayo.
May 20, 2018
I made the salad for a church potluck and reduced the sugar to 1/3 cup and used half a red onion instead of green onions; it’s delicious!