Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 2 tubes (10 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1-1/3 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- Place biscuits in greased muffin cups, pressing dough onto the bottom and up the sides. Add 1 tablespoon cheese and cereal to each cup.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, soup and broccoli; spoon into each muffin cup. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 205 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 560mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
May 7, 2017
i love this recipe its quick easy and cheap. also for those of you who want to add a little spice try using garlic bead dough instead of biscuits its great:)
Mar 25, 2017
This was delicious. It tastes a lot like a Broccoli Rice Casserole that I make, just with biscuits instead of rice. I used Grands biscuits, not realizing they were too big for this recipe since the can was also 10 oz. Mine overflowed a lot so they were not pretty; good thing I just made them for my family. I would recommend using jumbo muffin cups if you have Grands biscuits.
Nov 24, 2016
No comment left
Oct 3, 2016
I havent made these yet so will just rate a 4 but I wanted to ask........why the rice krispies? what do they do for the taste? also, to HAFJMZ... just buy the cheapie biscuits in the can, break them apart then push into the muffin pan. I used the Big grand biscuits once for a similiar recipe and they weren't as good.........too much bread. good luck!
May 10, 2016
No comment left
May 9, 2016
Can someone please help me?How do I put the biscuits and what type of biscuit
Jan 18, 2015
Yum! will make these again, kids loved them
Jan 1, 2015
Made these for our NewYear's dinner and everyone loved these! Super easy recipe - also used French's Fried Onions!
Mar 5, 2014
I didn't have Rice Krispies, so I used the French's Fried Onions too, like another reviewer. These are wonderful!!!
Feb 21, 2014
Can someone tell why the rice crispies