Brie Phyllo Cups
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 3 tablespoons crushed gingersnaps
- 6 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed, cubed
- 1/4 cup spreadable fruit of your choice
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place the tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon gingersnap crumbs into each shell; top with Brie and spreadable fruit. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 83 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oct 29, 2019
I created this recipe and am so glad your all enjoying it!!! It’s still my go to recipe when I have unexpected company!
Nov 24, 2017
These are so good. Easy and simple and so delicious.
May 20, 2017
Delicious! I tripled the recipe and made half with mango and the other half blackberry.
Jan 2, 2016
What a quick and easy appetizer for any occasion. You can prepare them ahead of time, then just heat and serve. I alternated between blackberry jam and raspberry chipotle sauce; both were delicious!
Mar 31, 2013
Delicious and easy. A big hit at Easter. I recommend this recipe!
Mar 28, 2013
No comment left
Dec 8, 2012
My kids had a blast helping with this recipe
Nov 10, 2012
No comment left
Jul 4, 2012
These are a hit! Delicious, don't change a thing!
Dec 19, 2010
I had this at a party with both raspberry and apricot...both were delicious.