A Bloody Mary with beer is one of the best drinks I've ever had. It's now my go-to drink whenever I'm having pizza—a Brewed Mary is that good. —Shawn Carleton, San Diego, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 4 lime wedges
- 1 tablespoon sea salt, optional
- 2 cups spicy Bloody Mary mix
- 2 bottles (12 ounces each) IPA beer or non-alcoholic beer
- If desired, use lime wedges, moisten rims of 4 glasses. Set aside lime wedges for garnish. Sprinkle salt on a plate; hold each glass upside down and dip rim into salt. Set aside. Discard remaining salt on plate.
- Pour ½ cup Bloody Mary mix into each glass; top with beer. Garnish with lime wedges.