Total TimePrep: 5 min. Cook: 1 hour
Makesabout 4 quarts
- 1 can (64 ounces) cranberry juice
- 1 can (32 ounces) apple juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pineapple juice concentrate, undiluted
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, undiluted
- 3 to 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 quart water, optional
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine juices, lemonade and cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour. Add water if desired. Serve hot or cold.
Dec 17, 2013
Tangy and festive! I never know whether recipes are calling for 100% cranberry juice, which is very tart (and expensive), or a cranberry juice blend, which is sweeter (and cheaper). I used a bit of both. Which type you use will determine whether your wassail will need more water or the addition of sugar.
Sep 20, 2012
I made this for a small group breakfast and it was a hit. I made it the night before and served it cold.
Nov 26, 2010
The additional water is definitely necessary as this punch can be sweet. It made the house smell wonderful as I cooked it!
Dec 29, 2009
This beverage has a lovely tangy taste, and was enjoyed by our brunch bunch. I kept it warm in the slow cooker; we also drank it over ice and it was delicious.
Dec 28, 2009
No comment left