Breaded Turkey Breasts
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 8 turkey breast cutlets (2 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Pour milk into another shallow bowl. Dip turkey in milk, then roll in crumbs.
- In a large skillet, cook turkey in oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Drain on paper towels.
Nutrition Facts2 cutlets: 303 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 363mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Apr 8, 2020
Simple to make with no waste. I halved the quantity of breadcrumbs and it was the perfect amount for the turkey I had. I used very little rice milk too, just covered the base of a flat bowl. For half of the turkey I added a sprinkle of cayenne (I like spicy), which was nice. Recommend eating with a dip of mayo mixed with cayenne, spicy paprika and a little salt and pepper.
Feb 27, 2020
Very quick and easy to make. I likes all aspects of this recipe.
Sep 8, 2014
Great taste! Would also work well with boneless chicken breast or thin cut pork chops.
Oct 29, 2011
Easy & fast. Simple, but delicious.
Aug 14, 2010
This recipe is great! So simple, quick and the kids loved it.