Blueberry Cream Pops
Blueberry and cream pops are such a fun after-school snack. Make them in the morning so the pops are ready to go when the kids come in the door. —Cindy Reams, Philipsburg, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 freezer pop molds or 8 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- For sugar syrup, in a small saucepan, combine sugar and water; bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, coarsely mash blueberries; stir in cream and sugar syrup. Spoon into molds or paper cups. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. To serve, let pops stand at room temperature 10 minutes before unmolding.