Blueberry, Apple and Pineapple Dump Cake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake 45 min.
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix pie filling and pineapple in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish until combined. Toss blueberries with sugar; spoon over pie filling mixture. Sprinkle with cake mix; drizzle with butter. Top with walnuts and almonds (do not stir).
- Bake until golden brown and bubbly, 45-55 minutes. Serve warm.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 332 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 285mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Jul 6, 2020
This is one of the best recipes I have ever tried for a dessert!!!! My husband and grand daughter absolutely loved it . Very easy to do and freezes well, too. I changed the recipe slightly - used roasted pecans and almonds as well. Roasting the nuts really brings out the flavor in them. Would be great to take to a pot luck dinner. But be careful everyone will want seconds. Margie Peart in Penticton, BC, Canada.
Mar 3, 2019
This was delicious and i did use fresh blueberries, on sale this week at the store, and it was so refreshing - can't wait to make it again
Feb 5, 2019
Very nice recipe