Best Fruit Salad
The combination of juices in the dressing brings out the fabulous flavors of all the fruits featured in this salad.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks
- 2 cups diced red apples
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 3 ripe kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice. Combine all fruit in a large bowl; cover and chill.
- In a small bowl, combine reserved pineapple juice and dressing ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill. Spoon dressing over fruit or toss just before serving.