Berry Pineapple Parfaits
Here's a surefire winner that's bound to satisfy all of the tastes that sit at your table. —Ruth Andrewson, Leavenworth, Washington
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 cups whole fresh strawberries
- 3 to 4 tablespoons sugar
- 12 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- Whipped topping
- Set aside six strawberries for garnish. Slice the remaining strawberries and toss with sugar; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Spoon half of the sliced berries into six parfait glasses. Top with half of the ice cream and half of the pineapple. Repeat layers. Top with whipped topping and reserved strawberries.