Berry Delicious Barbecue
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bale: 40 min.
- 12 chicken legs, skin removed
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until juices run clear.
Jan 7, 2018
What a great recipe! I substituted chicken breast pieces for the chicken legs, which worked just fine. The chicken was absolutely delicious and something I'll definitely be making again!
Sep 18, 2016
Simple. easy and delicious!
Nov 11, 2012
This is an excellent recipe to make use of leftovers. I used leftover whole cranberry sauce, and used boneless, skinless thighs. It went together in a snap and smelled fantastic while cooking. I served it with leftover cornbread stuffing and it was a hit! The sauce would be perfect on meatballs or pork cutlets. Not too sweet and for me, just the right amount of tang. Very versatile and I served it with the Cheesy Creamed Corn side dish.
Oct 11, 2009
This was an excellent sauce for the chicken. I made this with a skinned fryer and served it with brown rice. We will certainly make this again soon.