Beefy Biscuit Cups
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce; cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until heated through.
- Press biscuits onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups. Spoon 2 tablespoons beef mixture into the center of each cup.
- Bake at 375° for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 291 calories, 17g fat (7g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 641mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 17g protein.
Apr 30, 2017
This is my go-to recipes when we have leftover pasta sauce. Great recipe to make easy additions to; parmesan cheese or pepperoni slices are terrific. TIP: let cool in pan for few minutes then gently remove them to cooling rack. This way bottoms of 'cups' don't become soggy. As a volunteer feild editor with Taste of Home magazine I enjoy creative recipes that can be quickly assembled and will be enjoyed by all ages.
Sep 13, 2015
Fun finger food, great for game days! Definitely kid pleaser that the adults will love too.
Sep 18, 2014
I made this for some friends and added a layer of pepperoni in the cups before topping with the meat/sauce mixture. This really made them like little pizzas! I too, had sauce and meat leftover which made for an easy night of spaghetti later in the week. Next time I might top with black olives or some other pizza like topping to change it up, but easy and a crowd pleaser for sure!
Nov 12, 2012
This recipe was so easy to make, and everyone loved it!
Aug 14, 2012
No comment left
Dec 6, 2011
I made this twice using a different bbq sauce each time. The first time I made it I was at my daughter's house and they thought it was good. I made it a second time for my husband and mother and they did not care for it. If it was saucier, I'm sure my husband would have liked them better.
Nov 18, 2011
So easy to make and my family loved it!
Nov 12, 2011
We just finished the first batch of Beefy Biscuit Cups I've ever made. They were tasty, a lot like a mini deep dish pizza. I had the spaghetti/meat sauce left over from another night, which made this recipe a whole lot simpler.
Oct 14, 2011
This was an easy and quick meal to fix when you are in a hurry and have things to do and the kids love it.
Jun 20, 2011
My picky eater kids and husband loved them. They said it's A minus. They even taste good warmed up in the mcirowave.