Beef Teriyaki Noodles
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 envelope (4.6 ounces) lo mein noodles and teriyaki sauce mix
- 1 pound beef flat iron steak or top sirloin steak, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 2 cups frozen pepper and onion stir-fry blend
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- Prepare noodle mix according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add beef; stir-fry 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from pan; discard drippings.
- Stir-fry vegetable blend and mushrooms in remaining oil 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Return beef to pan. Stir in noodle mixture; heat through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 403 calories, 20g fat (5g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 541mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein.
Feb 24, 2020
No comment left
Mar 18, 2019
Had a great flavor! Really liked it!
Oct 9, 2018
Absolutely terrific. I marinate it in Yoshidas teriyaki marinade in a ziplock bag. Coat with corn starch before browning. Use sesame oil to brown. We loved it.
Aug 10, 2016
I marinated the steak overnight in garlic, salt, pepper. It had a nice flavor, and was good or quick weeknight meal. But, not the best thing ever. Might need to play with seasonings a little.
Jun 20, 2016
We thought this was great!
Mar 22, 2015
This was excellent. I marinated the steak in soy like a previous review suggested. Also cutting against the steak grain helps make it tender. I splashed the veggies and meat with a lil teriyaki while cooking. Came out great. Will definitely make again.
Mar 13, 2015
Marinate the steak after slicing it in soy and a little vinegar for a couple hours and this will tenderize it. Also, coat the steak with a little cornstarch before you pan fry it and it will be more like authentic Asian cuisine. It gives it a light coating and a nice texture.
Mar 10, 2015
This had a good flavor but I should have tenderize the steak . I would make this again with a different cut of meat.
Mar 10, 2015
Quick, easy and delicious. My fam loved it
Jul 8, 2014
Excellent flavor, easy to make