Total TimePrep: 25 min. + rising Bake: 20 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) hot roll mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- Prepare roll mix according to package directions for pizza crust; let rise.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, mushrooms, onion and Worcestershire sauce. Remove from the heat.
- Divide dough into eight pieces. Form each piece into a ball. On a lightly floured surface, roll each ball into an 8-in. circle. Place circles on two lightly greased baking sheets. Divide meat mixture among the eight circles. Top with cheese.
- Moisten edges of dough and fold in half. Press edges firmly together with a fork. Prick top of dough. Beat egg and water; brush over each pocket. Bake at 400° for about 20 minutes.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Apr 24, 2010
I did not realize how long I have had this recipe: 19 years! I have made this many, many times and my family never tire of it. It's always a treat, for breakfast or a casual dinner.
Oct 7, 2007
No comment left