Beef and Bean Green Chili Burritos
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1/2 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- Spread refried beans over tortillas. Top each with beef and 2 tablespoons of cheese. Fold ends and sides over filling and roll up; place seam side down in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with chilies and remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 482 calories, 21g fat (9g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 1121mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 7g fiber), 28g protein.
May 8, 2015
My family loved it!
Dec 19, 2013
Really I should have rated this a three or four at most, but with my adjustments it was 5 and will definitely be made again. I used preferida refried black beans, added a whole chopped sweet onion to the beef while it cooked (used a lb. Of beef) and added a tsp of cumin to the meat as well. I can only imagine the filling would have been really boring without the onions and cumin. I made 6 burritos using the large burrito tortillas. Also, it didn't say to but I greased the dish with butter. Everyone scarfed it down including my 6 year old.
Nov 24, 2012
My family REALLY liked this one!!! It's definitely a keeper!
Sep 13, 2011
needed a ground beef recipe so I found this one and fixed it last night for my husband and me. VERY quick and easy - oh and did I tell ou it's QUITE YUMMY??!!Yes it is! We will have this one again!
Apr 4, 2011
very filling and easy to put together
Feb 5, 2010
No comment left