Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup cooked long grain rice
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- Shredded lettuce, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine beans, salsa, rice and 1 cup cheese. Spoon about 1/3 cup off-center on each tortilla. Fold the sides and ends over filling and roll up.
- Arrange burritos in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Cover and bake until heated through, 20-25 minutes. If desired, topped with lettuce.
Nutrition Facts2 burritos: 216 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 544mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
Aug 3, 2020
Here I am again! I have made these twice now. We are crazy about them, even my carnivore husband. They are now in our regular rotation. The second time I made them, I did use leftover Spanish rice, and it worked fine. I served them with salsa and sour cream. I would only make one change. I would like more cheese on top, but that's an easy fix. A close relative of mine and his partner are vegetarian. We always entertain them for Thanksgiving. Guess what they're going to have this year! These burritos, a good salad and a nice dessert? Definitely something to be thankful for! Thank you for this GREAT recipe!
Jul 25, 2020
No comment left
Apr 21, 2020
Wife who always requires meat for dinner initially snubbed at this dinner but liked it so much that she’s requesting it for dinner again tonight.
Jun 23, 2017
Cheap, easy and delicious recipe :) I add some taco seasoning for a little extra flavor. Perfect dinner for a busy weeknight. The recipe makes a lot so we always have It for lunch the next day too.
Apr 17, 2017
Easy and good - though I would prefer less salsa in it.
Jan 16, 2017
This was so easy and i added Beef and my 3 adult men ate every bite and wanted more thanks for a fast easy recipe.
Jan 13, 2017
I've made this recipe many times. It's so easy to make and is a family favorite!
Oct 14, 2016
For a busy family this recipe is a must have! I buy already shredded cheese to help save time.
Feb 13, 2015
Me and my husband really enjoyed these. Great meatless meal.
Oct 9, 2014
Really good and really easy!