Banana Cream Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 to 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana cream pudding mix
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan or 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Arrange half of the banana slices in crust; top with half of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in remaining whipped topping. Pour over the cream cheese layer. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 436 calories, 24g fat (16g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 405mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Jun 11, 2020
Very good dessert!
Jun 9, 2020
This was delicious and great for an easy summer dessert. Purchased a graham cracker crust. Had left over pudding for another dessert. Served each piece with a few slices of banana.
May 18, 2020
No comment left
Feb 18, 2020
My 15 yr old daughter and I made 2 of these and they turned out great. We made one with Vanilla Wafer crust/topping and the other with graham cracker crust/topping. I also accidentally purchased the cook and serve pudding instead of instant, but it's still amazing!!
Feb 16, 2020
Excellent in all aspects. Simple to make and delicious. I did reduce the milk with the pudding so it would be a little more firm but other than that made exactly as stated. It was loved by all.
Feb 3, 2020
Such a simple and delicious recipe. A real crowd pleaser. Liked the suggestion of using Nila Wafers for the crust made by Trish in a comment - definitely will be trying that next time!
Dec 9, 2019
Made this for a family dinner and everyone loved it. I substituted crushed Nila Wafers for the graham crackers crust. My family has already requested this again.
Nov 30, 2019
Made it for dessert contest at work. I won!
Nov 29, 2019
No comment left
Nov 22, 2019
I made this and everyone really enjoyed it. I added a small twist of caramel. Be creative and Thank You.