Baked Spiced Salmon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Place the salmon in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons lime juice. Combine the salt, ginger, coriander, cumin, cinnamon and cayenne; sprinkle over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 18-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the yogurt, onions, cilantro and remaining lime juice. Serve with salmon.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 347 calories, 20g fat (5g saturated fat), 106mg cholesterol, 417mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 36g protein.
Jul 2, 2020
Our family really liked this recipe, though it is very different from any other salmon recipe we’ve tasted. The spices were a nice change and loved the yogurt sauce. Making it again tonight!
Jan 19, 2013
I didn't really care for the yogurt sauce. I will try it again without the sauce
Jul 20, 2011
I didn't particularly care for the taste of this. Easy to make, just not suited to my taste buds.~ Theresa