Baked Pot Stickers with Dipping Sauce
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 15 min./batch
Makes4 dozen (3/4 cup sauce)
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 48 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup jalapeno pepper jelly
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Place 2 teaspoons of filling in center of a wonton wrapper. (Cover rest of wrappers with a damp paper towel until ready to use.)
- Moisten wrapper edges with water. Fold edge over filling and roll to form a log; twist ends to seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- Place pot stickers on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; spritz each with cooking spray. Bake 12-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, place jelly in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave, covered, on high until melted. Stir in vinegar and soy sauce. Serve sauce with pot stickers.
Nutrition Facts1 pot sticker with 3/4 teaspoon sauce: 52 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 101mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dec 21, 2019
These were “just okay”. In our opinion, the mayonnaise had no place here. It’s just weird. ((I have to add that We DO like mayonnaise)) The second time We made them, We didn’t use the mayonnaise. Much better. Gonna give it one more shot but gonna try to tweak the seasonings.
Jan 11, 2018
Fabulous! These crisped up nicely in the oven and had a light flavor. Sauce had a nice tang. For folding the wontons, I found folding one long edge over the filling then wrapping like a tootsie roll worked best.
Feb 3, 2016
These were really tasty, however, can anyone tell me how to roll those wrappers???? Can make them into triangles, but no way into rolls and twist the ends!