Bacon-Wrapped Avocado Wedges
We all know almost everything is improved with bacon—and avocado is no exception. Since it's made in an air fryer, this appetizer is one to remember. It will definitely impress your friends! —James Schend, Taste of Home Deputy Editor
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 medium ripe avocados
- 12 bacon strips
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Sriracha chili sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- Preheat air fryer to 400. Cut each avocado in half; remove pit and peel. Cut each half into thirds. Wrap 1 bacon slice around each avocado wedge. Working in batches if needed, place wedges in a single layer in fryer basket and cook until bacon is cooked through, 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sriracha sauce, lime juice and zest. Serve wedges with sauce.