Bacon Pea Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 4 cups frozen peas (about 16 ounces), thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Combine the first 6 ingredients; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 30 minutes. Stir in bacon before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 218 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 547mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 9g protein.
Aug 16, 2020
Very good - my husband's go-to salad at a buffet!
Aug 4, 2020
This is my "go-to" pea salad recipe, and so easy and quick to put together.
Aug 3, 2020
Delish. And easy. Thanks for sharing.
Jul 15, 2020
Jun 30, 2020
Absolutely love this Pea Salad
May 25, 2020
Easy and yummy change from the same ole.
May 19, 2020
Made exactly as recipe said. Very good and SO easy to throw together! Next time I will add one more strip of bacon and may try Chipotle Ranch dressing to add a wee bit of spice as well.
May 18, 2020
This is so easy and delicious, and a compliment to any meal. Goes great with roast beef, pork, chicken, and BLT's, grilled cheese, ham sandwiches, tuna sandwiches, barbeque, just about anything!! Kids love it, too.
Feb 28, 2020
This is absolutely delicious. I've taken it to potlucks and always return home with an empty bowl.
Feb 12, 2020
Switched bacon to chopped hard boiled eggs. Yummy!