Bacon ‘n’ Egg Biscuits
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups Buttermilk Biscuit Baking Mix
- 7 tablespoons water
- 8 eggs
- 8 slices process American cheese
- 8 bacon strips, halved and cooked
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and water just until blended. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead 5 times. Roll out to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a lightly floured 3-in. biscuit cutter.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 9-10 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, scramble the eggs. Split the biscuits; fill each with a slice of cheese, scrambled egg and two bacon pieces.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 19, 2013
No comment left
Apr 20, 2011
The Biscuit Mix Recipe is here:https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Buttermilk-Biscuit-Mix
Aug 12, 2009
looks real yummy but any clue where to get the biscuit mix?