Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Pizza
I bring together two all-time favorites with this recipe: pizza and BLT sandwiches. I brought this fun mashup to a ladies lunch and was met with "oohs" and "ahhs." —Bonnie Hawkins, Elkhorn, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons ranch dip mix
- 4 cups shredded romaine
- 3 to 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425°. Unroll and press dough onto bottom of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Brush with oil; top with cheese and garlic salt. Bake until golden brown, 15-18 minutes; cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise and ranch mix. Spread over pizza crust; top with lettuce, tomatoes and bacon.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 389 calories, 23g fat (5g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 1236mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.
Aug 20, 2020
Easy to make and lots of fun to eat. I did use a generous layer of basil which added to the flavor. Will definitely keep in mind for a quick, delicious evening meal.