Bacon Cheese Fries
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen French fried potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Ranch salad dressing
- Cook French fries according to package directions. Place fries on a broiler-proof dish or platter. Sprinkle with cheese, onions and bacon. Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with ranch dressing.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 218 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Aug 17, 2020
It didn’t taste very good, I tried 3 different types of French fries but the instructions all ended up with my French fries tough and hard. My oven is perfectly fine. The cheese burnt too. 1/5. Do not RECCOMMEND FOR NEW COOKS
Oct 12, 2019
Fun to make for a crowd. Tasty and so easy to put together. We serve it with a jazzed up sour cream dip!
Mar 12, 2019
Lekker kaas smikkelbaar geneukt dikke billen tien reeten Hi banaan appeltje erbij bel me schat 06 15876489
Apr 26, 2018
There are very good, everyone liked them. I didn't have green onions but would like to try them next time.
Jan 28, 2016
Yum! The ranch was the icing on the cake.
Feb 7, 2015
These are great. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 is because it's really not much of a recipe. Bagged fries with cheese, bacon and onion on top. Easy
Jun 10, 2014
No comment left
Jan 10, 2013
No comment left
Dec 5, 2012
What a great and easy way to spice up week night burgers and fries. my family loved it!
Apr 14, 2011
I love bacon cheese fries! Sometimes I will use cheese soup and dip them in it