Bacon and Cheddar Potato Skins
Wondering how to make potato skins taste great? I top my restaurant-worthy bacon cheddar potato skins with a dollop of sour cream. Have them at lunch, snack time or cocktail hour. —Trish Perrin, Keizer, Oregon
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Pressure-Cook: 12 min. Air-Fry: 10 min./batch
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Place wire rack and 1 cup water into inner pot of a large multi-cooker. Scrub potatoes under running water; pierce multiple times with a fork and set on wire rack. Lock pressure lid. Press pressure function; select vegetables setting. Set to long cook time (12 minutes). Start.
- Quick-release pressure. Remove potatoes and wire rack; discard cooking juices. Wipe insert clean.
- When cool enough to handle, cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving a ¼-in. shell (save pulp for another use). Combine oil, salt, garlic powder, paprika and pepper; brush over both sides of skins. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place wire rack into inner pot. Arrange potatoes, skin side down, in a single layer on rack. Close air frying lid. Press air fry function; select custom setting. Press timer; set to 7 minutes. Start.
- Sprinkle shells with bacon and cheddar cheese. Air-fry and additional 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining potato skins. Serve immediately with sour cream and green onions.
Test Kitchen Tips