Bacon and Blue Cheese Chicken
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs (about 3 pounds), skin removed
- 1 cup chunky blue cheese salad dressing
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a small bowl, combine onion, parsley, basil and poppy seeds; rub over chicken. Place in an ungreased 11x7-in. baking dish. Pour dressing over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with bacon. Return to the oven for 5-10 minutes or until juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 289 calories, 24g fat (5g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 451mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 16g protein.
Aug 22, 2011
We loved this chicken! It was fairly easy to prepare, especially when I cooked the bacon the day before. I didn't have blue cheese dressing so I used ranch and it turned out delicious. I'll probably continue to use the ranch since my family prefers that over blue cheese.
Nov 3, 2010
Simple, out of this world, great.
Apr 14, 2010
No comment left