Autumn Fruit Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 medium apple, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 tablespoons frozen whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Toss banana and apple pieces with orange juice to prevent discoloration. Drain any excess juice. Toss with all remaining ingredients. Chill.
Oct 22, 2012
I just wasn't feeling this one. Something didn't fit. Maybe it was the mandarin oranges?
Feb 25, 2012
No comment left
Jan 12, 2010
This salad tastes so good, I have to hide it from my kids to keep it safe. It's a keeper for sure and we'll be making it many more times.