Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) apricot gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1-3/4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Canned apricots and fresh mint leaves, optional
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; set aside. Beat cream cheese until smooth; gradually beat in milk until smooth. Stir in gelatin. Add pineapple, mixing well. Refrigerate.
- When mixture begins to thicken, fold in whipped topping. Pour into a 2-1/2-qt. serving bowl. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. If desired, serve with canned apricots and fresh mint leaves.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 235 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Dec 27, 2017
Simple, fast, pretty and delicious, I made this Apricot Salad for one of the desserts I served on Christmas Eve and my family loved it! A definite keeper! I plan to make this for Easter, possibly substituting another flavor gelatin, like peach or lemon, for variety. Thank you, Fae, for sharing this recipe!
Jun 19, 2009
No comment left