Apricot-Nut White Fudge
We look forward to this luscious apricot-studded fudge every Christmas. It's easy to make, and it melts in your mouth. I wrap up small squares of the candy with ribbon and silk holly.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makesabout 2-1/2 pounds
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 3/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- Line a 9-in. square pan with aluminum foil, letting ends extend over sides by 1 in. Coat with cooking spray; set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Gradually add the white chocolate. Beat in the vanilla. Fold in nuts and apricots.
- Spread into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Using foil, lift fudge from pan; cut into 1-in. squares.