Apple Pie a la Mode Shake
As a mother of a toddler, I'm always looking for good tasting yet nutritious treats. This shake complements any breakfast and also makes a great snack. In addition to cooking, my hobbies include gardening, crafting and painting.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes1-2 servings (1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup applesauce, frozen
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Jul 27, 2008
Excellent Smoothie. I used Splenda Brown Sugar (1 - TBLS) instead of regular Brown sugar. I also used 3 oz disposable glasses and turned an entire jar of unsweetened applesauce into "ice cubes" so I have them on hand.