Apple Cream Cheese Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1-3/4 cups apple pie filling
- Dash ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in vanilla. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into crust. Top with pie filling; sprinkle with cinnamon. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Oct 25, 2013
I have made this pie on several occasions. It is always a hit. I use the 2 extra serving graham crust size and the filling fits much better.
Nov 16, 2011
I wasn't a big fan of this pie but my husband loved it! It was very simple and easy to make. I might suggest refrigerating the cream cheese/whipped topping filling before topping with apple pie filling. The apples kind of sunk in and slid off the side of the pie. If you're looking for something sophisticated, look for something else.
Oct 14, 2011
My family liked this recipe. I'll be making again.
Jun 19, 2011
Made it today for Father's Day. Got a lot of compliments!
Jan 1, 2011
So simple and SO delicious!! :) A new favorite I'll be making time and time again
Jun 26, 2008
SUPERB!! lOVED IT! VERY EASY AND GREAT. THANKS :-)