Apple Chicken Salad
Now that my six children are grown, I make lots of small-portion meals. This tasty salad is one of my favorite recipes because it’s colorful, a little different and it contains healthy ingredients.—Anne Stevens, Lake Charles, Louisiana
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 2 to 4 tablespoons regular or light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons diced green pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped pimientos
- Dash dried rosemary, crushed
- Dash lemon-pepper seasoning
- Lettuce leaf
- In a small bowl, combine first seven ingredients. Chill until ready to serve. Place lettuce leaf on a serving plate and top with the chilled chicken salad.
Jun 10, 2015
Very tasty. As always change the recipe based on what I have on hand. I really enjoyed the crunch of the apple. I will use this recipe again.
Jan 27, 2010
No comment left