I created this dessert for my niece who loves the tangy combination of fruit and marshmallows.—Marilou Robinson, Portland, Oregon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 4 individual graham cracker shells
- In a small bowl, combine the oranges, pineapple, marshmallows and coconut. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into shells. Chill until serving.