Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makes4-6 servings (1-1/2 quarts)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) pork and beans
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed vegetable beef soup, undiluted
- Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large saucepan, brown the beef, onion and pepper until the beef is no longer pink; drain. Stir in beans and soups. Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 255 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 903mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 6g fiber), 20g protein.
Jan 28, 2013
Jan 11, 2012
didn't really like the pork and beans in it...needed to be more spicy.
May 29, 2009
No comment left
Jan 28, 2009
Definitely didn't think it was "chili"; however, I'm convinced if you added more varieties of beans it would be excellent baked beans!