Alfredo Shrimp Shells
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 package (5 ounces) frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce, divided
- 6 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- Lemon wedges and fresh parsley
- In a small skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until almost tender. Add onion; cook until tender. Stir in the shrimp and 2 tablespoons Alfredo sauce. Pour 1/4 cup of the remaining sauce into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Fill each pasta shell with 2 tablespoons shrimp mixture; place in baking dish. Top with the remaining Alfredo sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with lemon and parsley.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 205 calories, 7g fat (5g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 329mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 15g protein.
Apr 22, 2015
This was good. A few negatives. The filling did not hold together and spread out when you went to cut it. I also thought some type of additional seasoning is needed. Next time I may follow some of the other suggestions, such as adding garlic or using a flavored Alfredo sauce.
Mar 11, 2014
It tasted great
Aug 2, 2013
These were easy and delicious!! I also added some Louis Kemp crab delights to the shrimp mixture. The alfredo sauce I had on hand already had mushrooms in it so that saved a step as well. I'll definitely make these again!!
Apr 24, 2013
No comment left
Apr 12, 2012
This was really good. I think garlic would be a great addition. If you don't have enough shrimp, use tuna.
Jul 16, 2011
I made this but added a italian 4 cheese blend on top. It was so good. the taste I will remember.
Jun 10, 2011
This recipe is awesome! I couldn't get myself to use salad shrimp, so I used small shrimp from the meat deli department and cut them into 3 pieces. I used half roasted red pepper alfredo sauce and half garlic alfredo sauce and tripled the recipe for 4. Made a caesar salad and bought a tomato/basil focaccia bread. It all complimented each other. Wonderful dinner!! Thank you!
Apr 2, 2011
If you like shrimp, this was rather yummy! :D
Feb 15, 2011
This was delicious and so easy to make. My 9 year old wanted to make this. I had to help some, but she did the majority on her own.
Jan 5, 2011
My family loved this recipe! I will be making this often. I was a little surprised that there was no garlic in this recipe, but I used Ragu's roasted garlic alfredo sauce which added the garlic I desired. I also doubled the filling because this recipe only serves 3 and I have 4 in my family. I was able to fill up 20 pasta shells and my family ate the entire pan. Also, I added half a bag of baby spinach, sprinkled the top of the casserole with some of the leftover mushrooms and parmesan cheese.