Alfredo Rice Casserole
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/3 cups refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 1 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts, chopped
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 418 calories, 32g fat (11g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 1191mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.
Jul 12, 2020
I made this as written with one exception. The store was out of sundried tomatoes so I used a can of drained diced tomatoes with serrano peppers. This recipe was fantastic! I got to use my leftover alfredo sauce for a dish with a unique taste. It's a rich dish that's sure to leave people satisfied and full, and my husband loved the addition of artichokes.
Feb 24, 2014
Looks great! I will try it with the canned wild rice I keep on hand. It is a huge time saver!
Feb 19, 2014
This was very good. Allow time for prep as several components have to be prepared before mixing. Next time, I will substitute mushrooms for the tomatoes as they were a little strong. I omitted the artichoke hearts. I will make this again.
Jan 5, 2014
Made this for Christmas dinner - it was a HUGE hit!