Air-Fryer Italian Bread Salad with Olives
This quick and flavorful salad recipe always gets rave reviews from my friends and family. It's a timesaver during the holidays, as it can be made ahead. —Angela Spengler, Niceville, FL
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 5 cups cubed ciabatta bread (1/2-inch cubes)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat air-fryer to 350°. Place bread cubes in a large bowl. In another bowl, mix oil, garlic and pepper; drizzle 2 tablespoons over bread and toss to coat. Reserve remaining oil mixture.
- Place bread cubes on greased tray in air-fryer basket. Cook until crisp and light brown, 7-9 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, whisk vinegar and salt into reserved oil mixture. Add tomatoes, olives and herbs; toss to coat. Cool bread cubes slightly. Add to tomato mixture; toss to combine. Sprinkle with cheese; serve immediately.