Air-Fryer Bacon Cheeseburgers
This juicy burger only takes minutes to cook in your air fryer. I enjoy topping it with crispy bacon and my special fry sauce. —Elisabeth Larsen, Pleasant Grove, Utah
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Cook: 10 min.
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 8 cooked bacon strips
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions
- Optional: Lettuce leaves and sliced tomato
- Preheat air fryer to 350°. In a large bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, garlic, seasoned salt and pepper. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into four 1/2-in.-thick patties.
- In batches, place burgers in a single layer on tray in air-fryer basket. Cook until a thermometer reads 160°, 8-10 minutes, turning halfway through cooking. Remove burgers from basket. Top with cheese; cover until cheese is melted, 1-2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, vinegar and honey; spread over cut sides of buns. Top bun bottoms with bacon, burgers, french-fried onions and, if desired, lettuce and tomato. Replace tops.
Test Kitchen tip