1-2-3 Barbecue Sausage
More Grilled Pork Recipes »
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
Makesabout 24 servings
- 6 pounds smoked sausage, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 bottles (18 ounces each) barbecue sauce
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- Divide sausages between two ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Combine barbecue sauce and brown sugar; pour over sausages and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring once.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 439 calories, 31g fat (13g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 1463mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 0 fiber), 16g protein.
Sep 11, 2014
The 2 EE's- Excellent and Easy!!
Dec 28, 2013
This is an easy and quick recipe to make and serve. My husband loved it as did my five year old daughter who is extremely picky.
Dec 29, 2012
No comment left
Nov 16, 2011
One of those things that is just so tasty and everyone loves!
Nov 1, 2011
very easy and very yummy!!
Oct 9, 2011
SUPER easy, Super tastey! Great for football, & UFC fight night! Will absolutely make again!
Sep 21, 2011
Fairly basic but tasty
Apr 25, 2010
I love this recipe, so easy and sweetly delicious. I like to cut the 2-inch pieces horizontally so that the inside gets a little firmer.
Apr 17, 2010
Quick and tasty!
Jan 15, 2010
This was great for a large group of people. I made it for a group of 50 and doubled the recipe and it got rave reviews no leftovers!!!!